Commercial Pest Control Augusta GA
Horne’s Pest Control For Your Business
Pests can impact the safety of your products and the health of your employees and customers. A serious pest problem can also hurt your company’s reputation and your bottom line. Horne’s Pest Control provides you with year-round pest protection and peace of mind for your business in Augusta, GA. Our pest control solutions are scientifically-tested and proven to be both safe and effective. You can breathe easy knowing that your home or business in Augusta has been treated by our expert staff.
Why Use Horne's Pest Control for Commercial Services in Augusta, Georgia?
- Horne’s Pest Control was established back in 1966 and so you get the benefit of our decades of service and experience.
- Our Pest Control Services are offered 24 hours a day so we can handle your pest emergencies and your after-hours pest control needs.
- Our technicians are trained and certified in Commercial Pest Control and proper Sanitation Procedures to give you peace of mind that you are getting the best pest control service and results possible.
- With Horne’s Pest Control you will get written, detailed reports. This includes sanitation, building deficiencies, needed modifications, and service performed. You will be provided with a detailed diagram showing the exact locations of the findings and written guidelines detailing necessary action for both pre and post-treatments.
- All the reports will be provided in a log that also includes Material Safety Data Sheets and all regulatory information. This information is also stored in our files in case your log is misplaced or lost.
Commercial Sanitization Service in Augusta, GA
Clean does not mean sanitized…
Cleaning is simply removing dirt and debris. Sanitizing removes surface bacteria and microorganisms through BioRemediation products.
It is important to remove surface bacteria to avoid the following:
- Feeding German Roaches
- Attracting and feeding rodents
- Attracting and feeding a variety of flies including filth flies and drain flies
- Creating odors
- Reducing the effectiveness of insecticide solutions, insecticidal bait formulations, hormone/pheromone attractants, and growth regulators
Commercial Pest Control for Filth Flies
Filth Flies carry more disease pathogens and reproduce more prolifically than German Roaches.
- Locate primary sources, reduce the attractiveness and exterminate the bugs.
- Treat dumpsters with BioRemediation products to reduce dumpster’s attractiveness.
- Apply fly attractant and insecticide to surrounding areas.
- Provide recommendations on utility storage, food shipments and refuse disposal.
- Provide exclusion recommendations and services.
- Caulk cracks
- Door sweeps
- Repair screens
- Install air curtains
- Install mechanical controls.
- Fly light bulbs
- Vector systems
Commercial Pest Control for Rodents
Rodents carry 35 diseases and destroy 25% of the world’s grain supply annually. When a rodent infestation is present in a business environment, commercial pest control and commercial pest management services are necessary to maintain a sanitary environment.
- Locate all potential entry points and any burrows around buildings
- Seal off all potential entry points
- Bait Station Placement & Safety
- Bait stations are child, tamper, and pet resistant
- Stations clearly marked with skull and crossbones, Horne’s Pest Control contact information, active ingredients and antidote
- Notate any fecal material and use fluorescent lighting to locate urine trails
Controlling German Cockroaches requires a highly-trained and tenured commercial pest control technician with special equipment designed for professionally operating establishments. Horne’s is your best choice when it comes to battling these bugs.
4-Step Commercial German Cockroach Control
- Sanitize the area
- Eliminate the food source, water source, and harborage areas
- Apply insecticides, baits, and growth regulators
- Monitor for any activity
Stored Product Pests Control
Controlling stored product pests requires a thorough inspection, properly sealed containers, and removal of infested food products.
The most common stored product pest include:
- Rice Weevils
- Grain Weevils
- Red Flour Beetles
- Confused Flour Beetles
- Saw Toothed Grain Beetles
Our extensive knowledge of the biology, habits, and life cycles of bugs allows us to design a higher effective program for your business. With decades of pest experience in Augusta, GA, and a proven track record of success, our technicians are here to help whenever you need it. If you are ready to rid your establishment of any of these pests, get a Commercial Pest Control Quote and call: 1-706-445-3832!
We also offer mosquito control and an extensive list of commercial pest control services to protect your home from unwanted and harmful bugs. If you have any questions about the services we offer for your home or business in Augusta, GA, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly customer service representatives to schedule a service or receive a free quote. We look forward to serving you!
get a quick quote from our experts
- Felicia Hurt
I have not had to call them back out for pest problems after a scheduled treatment, the first pest control company that I haven't... read more7/08/2020Steve Yubi
Had exceptional service and very responsive to there customers7/24/2020Randi Kramer
Wonderful they are always promo when resolving issues and they have managed to get control of a huge fire ant infestation for us. Prices are... read more3/12/2018
- William Rader
Great people2/12/2020Michelle B.
On time. Arrived when they said they would. My technician Jennifer Swift was very knowledgeable , professional and friendly. I will ask... read more3/14/2020jennifer flanagan
- Antonio Davis
Very professional and courteous ppl3/12/2019Mac McIntosh
Good service4/12/2019Sharon S.
Always polite and always helping when I call them. Techs are very knowledgeable and friendly and explain everything.1/09/2020
I recommend them to anyone who needs termite... read more
Horne’s Service Area
Residential termite estimate. Just a few of the termite tubes in this crawl space.
Taking a break from crawling houses. Vacationing in Helen Georgia.
Active termites found on this one.
This house I just finished a termite inspection on has a garage that has been converted in to a room. It's not uncommon to find termites in what use to be the garage door. The good news is that this house seems fine.
Ran across this home theater room today while doing a termite check. Media rooms are becoming more and more common, however what's unusual about this one is that it is in a home under 1200 square feet. Very nice feature while still allowing for three bedrooms and two full baths as well as a living room and dining room.
Lots of power for lots of cool... It's needed this summer. This hot humid weather makes these termite inspections that much harder.
Full termite inspection revealed wood decay fungus damage.
Wood infestation report for the sale of a house. No termites found but we can help with the residential peat control and get rid of this guy.
I do like me a walkout basement home. A house I got to check for termites earlier today.
Common site on homes I see in the CSRA. The real estate market is on fire here. Lots of moving in and out to do but at least there are NO termite issues with this home.
Full termite inspection with no findings
This is why you need to keep your firewood away from the house. Termites doing there thing
Full termite inspection with signs of termites
Pests love to hide, we will find them and solve the issue.
Full termite inspection with no findings.
© 2018-2020 Horne’s Pest Control. All Rights Reserved.