Why Use Horne's Pest Control for Commercial Services?
- Horne’s Pest Control was established in 1966 and we therefore have decades of service and experience.
- Pest Control Services are offered 24 hours a day.
- Horne’s Pest Control service technicians are trained and certified in Commercial Pest Control and proper Sanitation Procedures. Therefore, our team can provide you with the best service and results possible.
- Our service includes written, detailed reports. This includes sanitation, building deficiencies, needed modifications, and service performed. Also, all information is provided with a detailed graph showing exact locations of the findings.
- In addition, we also provide written guidelines detailing necessary action for both pre and post treatments.
- Technicians provide written report detailing the results of the inspection during the treatments. Therefore, you are able to monitor our effectiveness.
- Furthermore, we provide a log containing all of the above information. Material Safety Date Sheets and all regulatory information is also furnished to you, as well as kept in our files.
Clean does not mean sanitized…
Cleaning is simply removing dirt and debris. However, sanitizing removes surface bacteria and microorganisms through Bio Remediation products.
Surface bacteria must be removed due to the fact that it:
- Feeds German Roaches
- Attracts and feeds rodents
- Attracts and feeds a variety of flies including filth flies and drain flies
- Creates odors
- Reduces effectiveness of insecticide solutions, insecticidal bait formulations, hormone/pheromone attractants and growth regulators
Filth Flies carry more disease pathogens and also reproduce more prolifically than German Roaches.
- First of all, we locate primary sources, reduce attractiveness and exterminate insects.
- We treat dumpsters with Bio Remediation products to reduce dumpsters attractiveness.
- Next, we apply fly attractant and insecticide to surrounding area.
- We also give recommendations on utility storage, food shipments and refuse disposal.
- Next, we provide exclusion recommendations and services.
- Caulk cracks
- Door sweeps
- Repair screens
- Install air curtains
- Finally, we install mechanical controls.
- We seal all entry points.
- We locate burrows around buildings and treat.
- Bait Placement
- Child, tamper, and pet resistant bait stations
- Stations marked with skull and cross bones
- Horne’s Pest Control contact information
- Active ingredients and antidote clearly marked on the exterior
- Monitoring and Inspection
- We notate fecal material and use florescent lighting to locate urine trails.
Listing the steps is simple enough.
- First, the area should be sanitized.
- Then, the food source, water source, and harborage areas should be eliminated.
- After that, insecticides, baits, and growth regulators should be applied.
- Finally, monitor for activity.
However, performing the steps requires the work of a trained and tenured technician. In addition, it requires special equipment designed for commercial establishments. Therefore, Horne’s is your best bet when it comes to battling these pests.
In addition, it takes time. Services are performed after hours when the establishment is closed.
Stored Product Pests
- Rice Weevils
- Grain Weevils
- Red Flour Beetles
- Confused Flour Beetles
- Saw Toothed Grain Beetles
Controlled through inspection, properly sealed containers, and removal of infested food products.
Our extensive knowledge of the biology, habits, and life cycles of pests and rodents allows us to design a program for tailored to you.
With decades of experience and a proven track record of success, our technicians are here to help whenever you need it. If you are ready to rid your commercial establishment of any of these pests, give Horne’s a call today!