Commercial Pest Control Augusta GA
Horne’s Pest Control For Your Business
Pests can impact the safety of your products and the health of your employees and customers. A serious pest problem can also hurt your company’s reputation and your bottom line. Horne’s Pest Control provides you with year-round pest protection and peace of mind for your business in Augusta, GA. Our pest control solutions are scientifically-tested and proven to be both safe and effective. You can breathe easy knowing that your home or business in Augusta has been treated by our expert staff.
Why Use Horne's Pest Control for Commercial Services in Augusta, Georgia?
- Horne’s Pest Control was established back in 1966 and so you get the benefit of our decades of service and experience.
- Our Pest Control Services are offered 24 hours a day so we can handle your pest emergencies and your after-hours pest control needs.
- Our technicians are trained and certified in Commercial Pest Control and proper Sanitation Procedures to give you peace of mind that you are getting the best pest control service and results possible.
- With Horne’s Pest Control you will get written, detailed reports. This includes sanitation, building deficiencies, needed modifications, and service performed. You will be provided with a detailed diagram showing the exact locations of the findings and written guidelines detailing necessary action for both pre and post-treatments.
- All the reports will be provided in a log that also includes Material Safety Data Sheets and all regulatory information. This information is also stored in our files in case your log is misplaced or lost.
Commercial Sanitization Service in Augusta, GA
Clean does not mean sanitized…
Cleaning is simply removing dirt and debris. Sanitizing removes surface bacteria and microorganisms through BioRemediation products.
It is important to remove surface bacteria to avoid the following:
- Feeding German Roaches
- Attracting and feeding rodents
- Attracting and feeding a variety of flies including filth flies and drain flies
- Creating odors
- Reducing the effectiveness of insecticide solutions, insecticidal bait formulations, hormone/pheromone attractants, and growth regulators
Commercial Pest Control for Filth Flies
Filth Flies carry more disease pathogens and reproduce more prolifically than German Roaches.
- Locate primary sources, reduce the attractiveness and exterminate the bugs.
- Treat dumpsters with BioRemediation products to reduce dumpster’s attractiveness.
- Apply fly attractant and insecticide to surrounding areas.
- Provide recommendations on utility storage, food shipments and refuse disposal.
- Provide exclusion recommendations and services.
- Caulk cracks
- Door sweeps
- Repair screens
- Install air curtains
- Install mechanical controls.
- Fly light bulbs
- Vector systems
Commercial Pest Control for Rodents
Rodents carry 35 diseases and destroy 25% of the world’s grain supply annually. When a rodent infestation is present in a business environment, commercial pest control and commercial pest management services are necessary to maintain a sanitary environment.
- Locate all potential entry points and any burrows around buildings
- Seal off all potential entry points
- Bait Station Placement & Safety
- Bait stations are child, tamper, and pet resistant
- Stations clearly marked with skull and crossbones, Horne’s Pest Control contact information, active ingredients and antidote
- Notate any fecal material and use fluorescent lighting to locate urine trails
Controlling German Cockroaches requires a highly-trained and tenured commercial pest control technician with special equipment designed for professionally operating establishments. Horne’s is your best choice when it comes to battling these bugs.
4-Step Commercial German Cockroach Control
- Sanitize the area
- Eliminate the food source, water source, and harborage areas
- Apply insecticides, baits, and growth regulators
- Monitor for any activity
Stored Product Pests Control
Controlling stored product pests requires a thorough inspection, properly sealed containers, and removal of infested food products.
The most common stored product pest include:
- Rice Weevils
- Grain Weevils
- Red Flour Beetles
- Confused Flour Beetles
- Saw Toothed Grain Beetles
Our extensive knowledge of the biology, habits, and life cycles of bugs allows us to design a higher effective program for your business. With decades of pest experience in Augusta, GA, and a proven track record of success, our technicians are here to help whenever you need it. If you are ready to rid your establishment of any of these pests, get a Commercial Pest Control Quote and call: 1-706-445-3832!
We also offer mosquito control and an extensive list of commercial pest control services to protect your home from unwanted and harmful bugs. If you have any questions about the services we offer for your home or business in Augusta, GA, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly customer service representatives to schedule a service or receive a free quote. We look forward to serving you!
get a quick quote from our experts
- Valerie Karrasch
Because of the covid-19, I asked the service member Evan to wear a mask as my mother who is 87 was living with me. He... read more5/25/2020BRANDY QUARLES
Melissa works very hard to help fix pest issues. Having sandy soil & dogs, we had the hardest time keeping fleas out despite treating our... read more4/12/2019Randi Kramer
Wonderful they are always promo when resolving issues and they have managed to get control of a huge fire ant infestation for us. Prices are... read more3/12/2018
- Jeanette Goulet
Excellent Service!10/12/2019Matthew Bounds
Great service. Keeps the bugs away excellently.6/12/2019jennifer flanagan
- Sharon Sankey
Always polite and always helping when I call them. Techs are very knowledgeable and friendly and explain everything.I recommend them to anyone who needs termite... read more1/12/2020Adina Smith
Came out a week later and setup the termite traps and sprayed inside and out. Both of the guys that came out were professional and polite.8/12/2019
Horne’s Service Area
Clear termite letter for Meybohm!!!
Termite letter inspection for Blanchard and Calhoun
What great trees in this yard Oklahoma just checked for termites.
Just saw this at a house I checked. It's the handrail for a set of stairs. What I like about it is that has the center of the 2x hollowed out. If you have someone who has small hands or even weak hands (age, arthritis, etc) it makes it much easier to grasp. Very cool. Looks neat too.
Termite letter for Better Homes and Garden
These are tempvents. They are one of my favorite type of foundation vents. Not only do the open and close automatically as the weather would call for. But when they are open they breathe extremely well.
Termite letter inspection for David Greene Realty
I like this large wooden deck on this home I just checked for termites.
Termite letter inspection for Keller Williams
Hmmmm... Did termites bring this house down? I doubt it but believe me they can if you ignore them. These are sneaky insects. They can go years without being discovered. Which can lead to extensive damage. Call us at Horne's Pest Control to get your home checked.
When your pest control company tells you that your house shows signs of a previous treatment this is one way they know. This is a picture of a pier/pilaster in a crawl space where you can see two distinct drill holes. These holes are filled with a liquid termiticide. This will keep termites for a period of time from sneaking up those block voids to eat the wooden structure of your home.
Just got done inspecting this lovely home and it's termite free. YAY!
Way to hot for a moving day. But it's got to be done. No termites at least.
Awesome homemade furniture on the back porch of this house I just checked for termites. Cinder blocks and landscape timbers. Looks great!
Wood debris in a crawlspace. I'll be getting this out for our customer. This could cause termites in the future. Better safe than sorry.
© 2018-2020 Horne’s Pest Control. All Rights Reserved.