Now you can bundle Pest Control, Termite Protection, Flea, Tick, and Ant Control for your yard for one low monthly fee!
Here’s What You Get…
Termite Protection for Your Home
In the last two years, termites caused more than $10 Billion in damage to single family homes. This is more than fire, floods and windstorms combined
- Covers both cosmetic and structural damages.
- It includes damage to floor coverings, wall coverings and furnishings.
- There is no deductible.
- It is renewable for the life of your home.
- It is transferable to subsequent owners.
Our warranty also includes other Wood Destroying Organisms as well
Damage and Control Costs of these exceed $1 Billion Annually
You Can Include Flea, Tick and Ant Control
For your yard and shrub areas with mosquito reduction. It’s Your Yard – Enjoy It!
We also provide Intensified Mosquito Treatments when needed
Some researchers believe that mosquitoes are responsible for about half of all human deaths that have occurred since the beginning of time and more than all other causes of death combined.
*Supplemental treatments for a nominal fee when seasonally necessary.
BUNDLED COVERAGE STARTS AT $54 PER MONTH
Termite / Pest Control Bundle Package Pricing
<2000sq ft w/ .25 acre lot
- Slab $54 per month
- Crawl $64 per month
- $10 per month additional for yard
2000 sq ft – 3300 sq ft
- Slab $62 per month
- Crawl $72 per month
- Yard 1/4 to 1/2 acre $15.00 per month
3300 sq ft – 4500 sq ft
- Slab $69 per month
- Crawl $77 per month
- Yard 1/2 acre $20.00 per month
ADD MOSQUITO CONTROL!!!
Add Mosquito Control to your Bundle for $70 per month.
To learn more about our Bundled Pricing call us today at 1-888-467-6378
Why Choose Horne’s Pest Control?
- We were established in 1966. It is a sad fact that businesses fail regularly. Don’t you want your home to be protected by a company
with a solid foundation and decades of business longevity?
- We are able to accommodate you. We openly say “we are large enough to handle your business but small enough to care for your
business”. What this means is that we have a staff of over 40 technicians. This enables us to provide emergency service within 24
hours – often times within the same day. In addition, If one of our technicians cannot make it to work, we are often times able to rearrange schedules and shift non-priority calls to another day so that we may keep scheduled priority appointments. We rarely have
to cancel scheduled appointments.
- We have a tenured and educated staff. We have more graduates from Clemson University’s Pest Control School, Clemson
University’s Termite Control School and the University of Georgia’s Structural Pest Control Training Program than any other company
in the CSRA. We have several graduates from Purdue University’s insect control correspondence schools. We also have technicians who have completed and attained certifications for Food Handling Establishments, Commercial and Institutional pest control
such as “Serve Safe” and “AIB”. We have multiple technicians with over 10 years in the business, a few with over 25 – there is an
attained wisdom with this kind of longevity. A wisdom that cannot be taught in a text book. We have this wisdom.
- We are authorized, certified, and trained in the use of multiple products by several manufacturers. Simply stated: We know
and use the best products. We are familiar with all of the major insect control remedies – we have made a decision on which we
believe are the best and that is what we use.
- We offer the best warranties. There is not a termite damage repair warranty more comprehensive in its scope than ours. We offer
a 4-month warranty on our pest control and yard insect control services – even for fleas. We also offer a 4 month warranty for
mosquito control service. Our Fire Ant service for your yard comes with an incredible one year warranty.
- We believe that our reputation is our most valuable asset. We realize that our reputation is no better than our last service at our
last customer’s home. It is this philosophy that enables us to maintain our A+ accreditation with the Better Business Bureau, be
recognized as a “Super Service Award” winner with Angie’s List, and be chosen by the readers of Columbia County Magazine as the
“Best Pest Control Company” year after year.
Bugs Tremble At The Sound Of Our Name!
© 2018-2022 Horne’s Pest Control. All Rights Reserved.